ClearCorrect – Waco, TX
Discreetly Transform Your Smile with ClearCorrect
If you’ve been struggling with unsightly gaps or misalignments, an outstanding orthodontic option could really make the difference in how others perceive your smile. Dr. Cofer enjoys providing his patients with treatment choices that can dramatically improve the look of their teeth in a smooth and simple manner; that’s where ClearCorrect comes in! With the help of this transformative option, you can achieve the awesome smile you’ve always dreamed of for a fraction of the time and cost here in Central Texas.
What is the Process of ClearCorrect?
The process is simple enough – after our team has taken precise measurements of your teeth and sent the information off to the ClearCorrect, you’ll receive a set of aligners, which each need to be worn for a predetermined amount of time before you switch to the next one in the set. They represent different stages of movement as your teeth slowly form your ideal alignment, and you’ll start to see results after wearing each set. Attending brief, periodic check-ups with Dr. Cofer is also important so that our team can ensure that you’re progressing smoothly.
How Does ClearCorrect Work?
ClearCorrect uses a series of clear plastic aligners to gradually improve the appearance and function of a person’s smile. Each new set of aligners is custom designed to fit perfectly in your mouth and apply gentle, consistent pressure to gradually straighten crooked, misaligned or gapped teeth.
Unlike traditional braces that use highly visible metal brackets and wires, ClearCorrect’s transparent design enables you to discreetly straighten your teeth. In fact, ClearCorrect aligners are so subtle that your friends, family and coworkers will likely not even notice that you are wearing an orthodontic appliance!
How Do I Care for My ClearCorrect Aligners?
Keeping your ClearCorrect aligners clean is important in order to prevent tooth decay, gum inflammation and other oral health problems from developing during treatment. Fortunately, cleaning your aligners is easy to do! Here are a few simple hygiene tips to follow when using ClearCorrect:
- Always remove your ClearCorrect aligners when eating or drinking to avoid damaging them. Damaged aligners can delay your treatment and increase costs if you end up needing a replacement set.
- Always brush your teeth after eating and before placing your ClearCorrect aligners back in your mouth. Otherwise, tiny food particles can become stuck between your teeth and the aligners and ultimately contribute to cavities.
- Brush your aligners once a day using a soft-bristled toothbrush, non-abrasive toothpaste and cool water to keep them clean. Never use hot water, as this can warp the plastic aligners.
Benefits of ClearCorrect
There are many benefits to choosing ClearCorrect, including:
- They’re virtually unnoticeable, saving you from potential embarrassment in front of your peers.
- The aligners are removable, which means that you won’t have to make any frustrating changes to your oral hygiene routine or diet.
- You don’t have to worry about uncomfortable metal wires or broken brackets.
- Unlike traditional braces, which often need to be worn for over two years, ClearCorrect treatment is usually completed within 12-18 months.
Am I a Candidate for ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect is an excellent solution for most adults and teenagers who are unhappy with their smile due to the following orthodontic conditions:
- Crowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps in between teeth
- Mild overbites and underbites
For more complicated or severe bite problems, traditional orthodontics may be recommended.
To learn more about ClearCorrect clear braces, contact the Premier Family Dental team today to schedule an appointment! Dr. Cofer has the knowledge and expertise to evaluate your unique bite and determine if ClearCorrect is the right orthodontic treatment to transform your smile.